Monday, June 21, 2010

1st Father's Day!




We celebrated Brett's 1st Father's Day yesterday! We had a great day. It started with a yummy breakfast at The Hungry Hollow restaurant. Then we came home and relaxed and played with Lyla for awhile. Then daddy went on a bike ride while Lyla and I went to Baskin Robbins to buy an ice cream cake for dessert. We went on a walk to the park in the afternoon and threw the ball around a little and Sweet Pea swung in the swing for the first time. In the evening, my parents came over for a BBQ to celebrate my dad too. We had burgers, my mom's delicious potato salad, and corn on the cob. And of course the ice cream cake for dessert. We gave daddy some new summer clothes, Rivercats tickets, and a framed picture of us for his office at work. I think he felt pretty special on his first Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment